Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shari's Berries For Mother's Day Review + $50 To Spend On Your Chocolate Strawberries Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.
Giveaway EndsMay 8th at 11:59 P.m.

I recently had the chance to review the Cheesecake Trio & Full Half Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries thanks to Shari's Berries.  
All I can say Delicious.  I was so impressed with the service.  I was actually sent 2 shipments.  The first one was delayed due to shipping and the strawberries went bad.  (The weather in the Midwest.)  I sent off a little email and let them know what happened.  I did not expect another shipment because they were free.  Nope I had a brand new shipment at my doorstep within 24 hours.  I love that they stand by the product and have a 100% Guarantee.  I was so impressed!!  They were definitely worth the wait.  (I love chocolate)

I just wanted to show how pretty the box is that they come in.  It is such a nice presentation.  I think this would be the perfect Mother's Day gift or just an I really love you gift.  
How To Purchase (with a discount)
Shari's Berries is 15% off your order with the coupon code BERRYGOOD. So when you think about purchasing a gift for Mother's Day think Mothers Day Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.

Giveaway Details:
Shari's Berries is offering one My SLC Mommy a $50 Gift Code to purchase your Chocolate Covered Mother's Day Strawberries.  All you have to do is head on over and tell me set of Berries you would order and then leave a comment.  Don't forget to fill out the form with your additional entries:
Additional Entries:
*Like Shari's Berries on Facebook (Let Them know My SLC Mommy Sent you)
*Follow Shari's Berries on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a $50 Gift Code to Shari's Berries to celebrate Mother's Day @sharisberries #Giveaway



Thank you to Shari's berries for the giveaway and sending me my samples.  My opinions are on my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

56 comments:

  1. I would love to try the cheesecake berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try the cheescake and dozen strawberries pack they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the different colored strawberries. They look very interesting and exciting to taste! My husband is a huge cookie lover so I would get a few chocolate dipped cookies for him :)

    robbnlori2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, those are beautiful!!! oooo I'd get the cheesecake trio and the full dozen swizzled berries (for me or my mom? you will never know!). :) thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 10 Sweet Cherries & Full Dozen Fancy Berries looks great! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose the Hand Picked Swizzled Berries


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would order the Full Dozen Sugar Free Berries

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a tough decision. I love cheesecake so I would probably get the cheesecake trio and the dozen berries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks just heavenly. I think I would choose the cheesecake trio with the dozen diped berries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look so yummy. I would pick the hand-dipped pink ribbon berries

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheesecake trio
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hand dipped berry medley, full dozen. But I think I may have to order one of the day one day two sets flowers and strawberries for my mom ...shhhh it's a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get the Full Dozen Hand-Dipped Birthday Berries

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Happy Birthday berries look delish and beautiful! As do all of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can you choose? I want them all :)
    I have been looking at the site for the past half hour trying to choose one, still haven't decided!

    I think I would go with something in the "pink ribbon" section. My sister in law has cancer, and is not expected to live much longer, so I would give something yummy to her.

    Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd choose the swizzled berries!!
    twocuff at precisionvarminting dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would choose the Two Full Dozen Giant Dipped Swizzled Berries. I LOVE chocolate and strawberries together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd pick the Full Dozen Hand Picked Swizzled Berries

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love the strawberries instead of the cherries, but the cheesecake looks delicious too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the chocolate velvet boule.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sandyandevie@yahoo.com
    i like the sugar free berries but could really like the berries and cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy!!!!! It ALL looks and sounds SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The peanut butter chocolate chip sound PERFECT!!! If I won this maybe I could actually teach my kids how to make cookies, not just bake the premade ones lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Swizzled berries most definitely. Chocolate dipped berries used to be my mum's and my guilty pleasure whenever we got together at the mall and split one at Godiva!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tough choice. I would love the Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love the swizzled berries.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd get the 4 Brownie Pops & Full Dozen Fancy Berries. Thanks mrspoofa(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I voted for you on the Aerosoles Spring Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would really like to try the cheesecake berries!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. They all look wonderful - I'd probably go with the Cheesecake Trio & 12 Mother's Day Berries or the Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Swizzled Berries. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd love to try the Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Mother's Day Berries. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted today 5/4
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love the Full Dozen Hand-Dipped Berry Medley!
    ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted for you in the Aerosoles Springs Challenge today

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Mother's Day Berries look yummy! Thanks!
    shakenafist at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/66319019262738432

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cheesecake and a dozen dipped berries! What could be better?
    wondermommy4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/66683126641983488

    ReplyDelete
  39. My mom is a breast cancer survivor and she and my daughter like to collect pink ribbon merchandise together so I would love to get them the Pink Ribbon berries to share. They both love strawberries.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/67021476410298368

    ReplyDelete
  41. They all look delicious, but I would go with the strawberries and brownie pops combo. Love a little bit of brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These look super yummy! I would get the Chocolate and Fancy Berries!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These look great! I would get the assorted truffles...they look devine. bakergrl5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Swizzled Berries is what I would get
    tahnks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love to order the Cheesecake Trio & 6 Mother's Day Berri :)

    my4boysand1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I Like Shari's Berries on Facebook (Stephanie Phelps)
    my4boysand1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. The bday berries look good erinnsluka@gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete
  48. the Full Dozen Hand-Dipped Berry Medley
    kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/67385698197573633

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yummy!
    lad underscore 76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I just voted for you in the Aerosoles Spring Challenge...good luck!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. 4 Dipped Cookies & Full Half Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would go crazy for Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries!!

    lad underscore 76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would choose the Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would get the 8 Dipped Cookies & Full Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries...Yum!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved