Friday, April 29, 2011

Save Money This Summer With The Magna Blade

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

MAGNAblade is a revolutionary product that is designed to extend the life of your razor blades, therefore saving you money and reducing the amount of razors that end up in landfills. The MAGNAblade uses a patented and eco-friendly magnetic technology to prevent the separations of molecules on the edges of the blade and reduce the dullness of the blade, therefore keeping you blade sharper up to 6x longer.

The MAGNAblade is a simple docking station with a magnetic force field that works to keep your razor blades sharper longer--you simply place your razor into the dock station between uses and you are good to go. The dock station fits most razors--there are a few wider razors that do not fit, see the list of razors that work & don't here.

I was given a MAGNAblade dock to try out.  I was more then willing to give it a shot.  I swear razors just don't last with all of that shaving we have to do.  I am currently using a quattro 5 (yes the mens razor I like them better.)  I usually use the same razor for a few weeks before changing it out.  I have had this for about a month and still the same razor.  Yep an A in my book.  I am so excited.  The Magna Blade pays for itself over time with no having to change the blade as fast.

You can find out more information about MAGNAblade on their site.
Thank you to Productivity PR for my sample used in this review.  Opinions are honest. 
You can find out more information about Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved