Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Up Your Hands With The Hipp MAMA Review + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


Giveaway Ends May 4th at 11:59 p.m.
 
Do you ever wish you had more hands or pockets to carry everything you need to keep with you to care for you child(ren) without out having to lug the diaper bag along? Well, the HippMAMA is here to rescue you! It is a cool new tool belt designed by a Mom for Moms! Just like a superhero's tool belt--it helps keep everything a mom needs at her fingertips, while keeping her hands free to work with her children. 

HippMAMA--The Tool Belt for Moms is made up of a 2" black nylon belt (that fits waist sizes 26" to 46", includes a 10" extender to expand up to 56") with an easy one hand side release buckle. It has 7 different elements that attach to the belt with strong velcro (it encircles the belt--velcro-ing to both the belt then back to itself so you don't have to worry about it just getting knocked off). You can choose to attach only those elements that you need! The elements include:
  • Two (2) sippy cup/bottle pouches (approximately 5"x6")
  • Cell Phone Pouch (approx. 4"x5")
  • Snack Pouch w/ zipper ID pouch (approx 6"x4.5")
  • Diaper & Wipe Pouch (approx 10"x6")
  • Key Ring
  • Burp Cloth or Bib Ring
After receiving it and know that my friend Melissa had her hands full with her 5 month old and 4 year old I gave it to her to review.  This is what she:

The hipp mama is like having another set of hands, it is comfortable and makes the necessities easy to get to and keeps everything within arms reach.  Very nicely made of materials that are easy to wipe up but also very attractive.  Every new mom should have one!

What mom with kids wouldn't want one?  Here is your chance to win!


Giveaway Details:
1 My SLCMommy will win a Hipp mama.  All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me when do you think you would use the Hipp Mama.  Would it be going on walks, housework, the grocery store or playing outside.  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:
*Like Hipp MAMA on Facebook
*Follow Hipp MAMA on Twitter

*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)


RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Hipp Mama to help me have more then 2 hands  from myslcmomy @TheHippMAMA #Giveaway


Thank you to Hipp MAMA  for sponsoring this giveaway.  I was given samples to try and my opinions are my own!  Thank you to Melissa for the review
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. i'd use it on outings-like shopping or the zoo.

    annae07@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the zoo would be great
    kdschirado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use it when I am in my yard or garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great for at the zoo, as so many have said, but also at any other outing like the park, or when at the mall. The belt I bet would be a lot easier to maneuver with then watching out for one's bag and making sure it doesn't knock anything over in a store or on an isle.

    -kim G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would use this for walking with the babes and possibly even just walking around in the house. Seems like a great product that gives you extra hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have 2 little ones- i;d use it all day.
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would give it away to my friend who has been trying to get pregnant for 9 years and is finally having a baby! I only wish they had something like this when mine were babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopping and playing outside
    poniabaum at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use it at the park! When I'm running around playing with my son, niece, and nephews I get SO worried leaving my bag by my stroller! This way, I know I can still play with the kids instead of sitting on the bench, and I know my keys, phone, wallet, bag won't get stollen. And I wouldn't have to run back to the bag to grab a wipe when (not if) the kids get their hands dirty. How convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could see using this while out in my yard gardening & taking photos. Faythe @
    gramousetails ATgmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I would SO give this to my sister for mothers day!!! She has 3 kids ages 5 19 mo and 8 mo!! She is constantly carrying multiple bottles and trying to carry diaper bagS, purse, phone, babies. This would be great for her, especially her outings to places like the zoo and such!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use it everyday even around the house. My 7 month old is all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks awesome! I'd use the HippMama at the library, the grocery store, the thrift stores & bookstores I like to visit, and anytime I am wearing an outfit that has no pockets. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved