Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chicken Soup For The Souls: New Moms Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!




 
Giveaway Ends May 8th at 11:59 p.m.
 
The popular inspirational series Chicken Soup for the Soul has a new volume, New Moms: 101 Inspirational Stories of Joy, Love, and Wonder.  The book's back cover description reads:

Celebrate the joy, love, and wonder of motherhood with these stories from New Moms!

Share the excitement, the laughs, and the tears with other new mothers as you read their heartwarming, amusing and inspirational stories about:

* the pregnancy countdown
* births, bodies and babies
* becoming a new person--a mother
* breastfeeding battles
* struggling with infertility
* adoption and other paths to motherhood
* the ups and downs of new motherhood
* great ideas for the sleep deprived
* moving on to the toddler years
* adding a second child
* and lots of funny stories for comic relief!

To Purchase:
New Moms: 101 Inspirational Stories of Joy, Love, and Wonder contains 416 pages and retails for $14.95 (currently only $10.17 on Amazon!). 

Giveaway Details:
2 My SLC Mommy Readers will receive a copy of the Chicken Soup for the Soul New Moms.  All you have to do is leave a comment telling me why do you want to read this book?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:

*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win Chicken Soup For The Souls: New Moms  from myslcmomy  #Giveaway


Thank you to Chicken for The Souls  for sponsoring this giveaway.  I was given samples  and my opinions are my own! Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. I think this book would be fun to read to hear about other mother's experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who has been trying to get pregnant for 9 years and she is finally having a baby! I would love to give her this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read other mothers' stories - I think reading other stories helps you appreciate what you have or maybe help you look for those funny or precious moments that maybe you would otherwise miss in your own life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having another baby and I love reading others' stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would actually like to give this book to my little sister, she is finally pregnant after 4 years. Besides hearing my stories and seeing me and my experiences, I would like to share a book of other mom's stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a little boy that will be 2 in May. He has some significant healthy issues, so some days are a real challenge. Just being able to stay home with him every day and watch him learn (even though he's behind all the other kids his age) and grow has been a true joy! He is the BEST! I LOVE being a mom. I would enjoy reading this book because I'm sure there are great stories that remind us all that parenthood is tough, but SO worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd like to give it to my sis who is expecting

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love it for myself. I have a 7 month old who keeps me running. She is already crawling and pulling up...she would walk if she had enough balance. Sometimes I need a down minute for myself, and this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to read this because 2 of my closest friends are pregnant right now with their first babies!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win this so I can give it to my Daughter-in-Law.. She's in her 30's and has wanted a baby for so long, well it happened! she's pregnant! and due the end of July.. Wow! Talk about some Wonderful news..
    She loves to read and I know she would love this book, sure hope can I win it for her.
    chocho1957{at}hotmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am pregnant and would love this book!

    lad underscore 76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My darling sister-in-law has patiently waited for her husband to finish law school before having children. Since she loves babies, it has been really hard for her to watch everyone around her have children. Her husband just graduated and she found out she is expecting a baby in November! She loves to read and would treasure this book :).

    robbnlori2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would give the book to my niece who is expecting her first baby.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to read this book because it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved