Monday, February 21, 2011

Smiley Cookie Review - 2 Thumbs Up

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


 Let me tell you...these cookies are awesome!  We received a dozen Smiley Cookies-there were 2 of each color, orange, blue, green, yellow, red and purple.  These iced cookies were delicious.  They came in a very cute smiley box.  I was very impressed that all the cookies arrived intact and very fresh-they are soft yet firm.  They have a great smooth texture and are just so good!  They have a great taste.  I took them some to Good Things Utah and shared a few of the Smiley Cookies-they were a big hit.  
I kept the cookies in the package and in the microwave and they stayed yummy until I finished the last one!
Smiley Cookies come in a variety of shapes-flower, circle, heart and star and there is also a mini version. 

A dozen cookies start at $12.99-well worth it!  There are also gift packs and merchandise like Smiley mugs and clothing. :)
If you sign up for their email club you will save $5.00 on your next order! 

Smiley Cookies would be a perfect gift for Easter, St. Patrick's Day-especially with the rainbow of colors or really for any occasion-I am thinking the beginning of spring would be fun to take for a treat to work.  
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved