Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where I Go To Check Out Fun Activities In Utah!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Enjoy Utah

If you are looking for something free to do this week or weekend in SLC.  Head over to Enjoyutah.org.  She has put together a whole list of freebies happening this week!  I love going to her site.  It is definitely one of my favorites!  Thanks Michelle for putting together your list each week!

She has also put together a list of activities to do in the Winter.  Did you know January is get organized month?  I guess it is a good thing I am trying to do just that. 

Don't forget to follow her on facebook or twitter so you don't miss out on some fun activities!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved