Monday, January 31, 2011

*HOT* Save $1.00/1 Athenos Hummus Coupon is Back making it FREE at Smith's

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I was so excited when I just saw the $1.00t /1 Athenos Hummus, Feta or Bakes Pita Chips is back.  I noticed the hummes still priced for $1.00 when I was a Smith's making the Hummus FREE!  This would also mean free or almost Free yogurt at Walmart!  Don't forget to print 2!

Print yours today you never know if it will be there tomorrow since today is the last day of the month!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved