Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cheesy Dip "Packed" With a Kick!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

With Super Bowl just 2 weeks away I wanted to share the recipe I had on Good Things Utah This Morning.  Plus, with the sales this week you can make this for pretty cheap.  I personally had all the ingredients.  I will be stocking up on Rotel this week so I can make this at a moment's notice.  I hope you enjoy!



Cheesy Dip "Packed" with a kick

1 lb. ground beef
2 lb. box of Velveeta cheese
1 med. onion
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1/2 Jalapeno
Cook ground beef and drain off grease. Add chopped onion, minced jalapeno and let cook until onion is tender. Add Rotel tomatoes (break up tomatoes with your hand). Slice up Velveeta and add to other ingredients. After cheese is melted, remove from heat and let stand until thickened. Then serve with plain Doritos or Tostitos.
I would love to hear what you are making for snacks at your Super Bowl party.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved