Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Winner of the $5 Del Taco Gift Card and Yochi Yochi Shoes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Thank you for entering the Giveaways.  I was really impressed at how so many of you were spreading the word.   I really love being able to offer so many Giveaways on the site.   I have a lot of giveaways planned for the next couple of weeks.    So keep your eyes open.  I am just slow at getting them up.  I have good news.  Details coming up soon   Drum Roll please....

$5 Del Taco Gift Card
Nicole Brace nikki.brace@XXXXX

Yochi Yochi Shoes
Kristen Eby pommfrites@XXXX

Please e-mail slcmommy@gmail.com within 48 hours so I can get let you know how to redeem your prize.  If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner! (I have not emailed the winners I will try this afternoon) 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. didn't get an email from you, but was gone this weekend for the holiday. Thanks so much! I love the shoes and can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved