Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tassimo By Bosch Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

GIVEAWAY ENDS January  4th at11:59 p.m. mst!

How do you start your morning?  I start mine with a cup of cold Chai Tea (Warm depending on the weather)  and I typically don't make my way through it.  Thanks to Tassimo no more waste, no more wait & fresh "professional" taste in the luxury of my home! Whether it’s a latte in the morning or an afternoon cup of tea, then Hot Chocolate for the kids.   The new TASSIMO T20 by Bosch makes it even more convenient for people to enjoy their favorite barista-quality beverages without the out of pocket expense or traveling to your favorite cafe. With a slimmer design and price, the T20 expands the TASSIMO lineup to three brewer options, enabling individuals and families to enjoy the perfect cup of their favorite brewed beverage whenever and wherever.

The TASSIMO brewer’s compact design is ideal for apartments, dorm rooms and countertops that have little space to spare.  The system utilizes patented T DISC technology to brews single cups of premium coffeehouse-quality beverages, including cappuccinos and lattes made with real milk creamer, espresso, crema, tea and hot chocolate – with more flavors to come. To create an unprecedented level of variety and value, Bosch partnered with Kraft Foods to offer more than 40 hot beverage T DISC flavors from some of the industry's most popular brands.

You can find the  Tassimo Hot Beverage System-Black for $99 on Amazon but it's currently out of stock.  I was able to find it for $99 at other Major Department Stores like Target & Walmart in stock.  Plus if you know someone that already has one of the Tassimo's a gift basket with different flavored disc would be awesome!!!

Giveaway Details:



Thanks to Bosch Tassimo one lucky reader is going to win their own Tassimo T20!  Just leave a comment with your favorite drink in the morning.  Milk, Orange Coffee or whatever it maybe. Then fill out the form with the additional Entries:

 Additional Entries:
*Follow Bosch Tassimo Appliance on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done

*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Tassimo by Bosch Coffee Maker  at myslcmommy.com @boschappliances#Giveaway



Thank you to Tassimo for my coffee maker.  I did not receive any payment for this post and my opinions are honest.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

84 comments:

  1. Definitely coffee, though if i had daily access to it, it would be lattes warm or iced.
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite morning drink is any kind of coffee!
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/JessicaSvitak/status/19817385124962304
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hot Chocolate in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, absolutely love, chocolate milk!!!
    nadine garwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have coffee every morning. I was so happy to see your give away, my brother gave me a huge pack of Starbucks pods for Christmas, and I dont have a Tassimo Brewer so I cant use them right now, that would be great to win!
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/19821694919118848
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like a pulp-free glass of orange juice in the morning
    janet mohr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coffee with cream and sugar. OJ later in the AM

    mdhils(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some coffee with ameretto creamer Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Hot Chocolate or OJ in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hot chocolate in the morning...love the smell of coffee but the hot chocolate taste is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tea, but I tend to drink coffee to get an extra kick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love hot chocolate! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Email subscriber! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like hot chocolate in the morning
    frogandprincesses3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog
    frogandprincesses3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on fb
    frogandprincesses3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like you on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like regular coffee in the morning.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely hot mocha. There's something about coffee and chocolate together that makes the day better.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoy apple juice or hot tea in the morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like hot chocolate with whip cream or marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love hot chocolate with Cool Whip on top!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would have to say hot chocolate if it's cold or orange juice
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/20015934525669376
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I always have coffee with half and half in the morning :)

    gina.m.maddox AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Coffee!!!!! karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like to have orange juice in the morning!
    stroker881 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love coffee!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/20416651996438528
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. my tweet for today,
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/20483285389934593
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweet Da Jour
    http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/20533453657210880
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I RT'd today: http://twitter.com/angiewith3/status/20619780520153088
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love hot chocolate, especially in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Chai Tea Latte is my favorite in the morning!

    chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. tweet of the day for nadinegarwood
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/20853425138831361

    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tweeted 2 day http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/20885103186022400
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite morning drink is a nice cup of hot green tea! But I also love flavored coffee too. Thanks!
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/21060359028740096
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Here is my tweet for the day, Nadine Garwood
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/21225145523765248
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/21230005774196736
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy New Year tweet http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/21258276188454912
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite thing to drink in the morning is tea!

    ERobertson29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/21612044679651328
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/21616062403444736
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. here is my tweet for the day, nadinegarwood
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/21664841244606464
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love a big tall glass of Iced Tea first thing in the morning.
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have to have two cups of coffee with cream!

    colesammom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. my tweet for the day-nadine garwood
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/21919572361748480
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/21958800386822144
    happeejackee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/21992239790030848
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. My favorite drink in the morning is either coffee (If I'm tired!) or Sweet Tea!!!


    J Johnson

    jj.one.day [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I tweeted!!!

    http://twitter.com/#!/bnbmakemehappy



    J Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like coffee in the morning to get me going

    Ben Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  57. I tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/Rivalita29/status/22142663671160833

    ERobertson29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Here is my tweet for the day. nadine garwood
    http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/22281490247196672
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Just did a tweet for today!

    http://twitter.com/#!/bnbmakemehappy


    I sure hope I win this, my husband would LOVE it!


    Jenny Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet a licious!
    http://twitter.com/#!/happeegirl/status/22338330154770432
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/22361974989918208

    Thanks!
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favorite drink in the morning is coffee! :) I love using the French press.

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm following @BoschAppliances on Twitter @megans_madness

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I subscribe via Google Reader.

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I "like" you on FB.

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow on Twitter @megans_madness

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/22366690033541121

    meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love to have coffee in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  69. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/Rivalita29/status/21385324315811840

    ERobertson29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. My first drink in the morning is milk, and then 3 to 4 coffees as the day progresses. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/22457025845796864

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am the only one that likes having tea in the mornings, but I love capps too!

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. @chitownchica follows tossimo on twitter

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Unus Sed Leona likes YOU ON FB

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I have to have coffee ASAP. Really, really strong coffee!
    ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I drink a fresh fruit smoothie in the mornings

    surrosarah[at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow Bosch Appliances on Twitter (surrosarah)

    surrosarah[at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I subscribe to your RSS

    surrosarah[at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like your page on FB

    surrosarah[at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow you on Twitter (surrosarah)

    surrosarah[at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I drink coffee every morning, this would be great for me.

    jvickers79{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved