Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Target: Candy Deals at Target

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

I made a quick trip to Target yesterday and noticed that all of the holiday candy is clearanced 50% off. I also grabbed a lot of wrapping paper (I love Targets wrapping paper)There are lots of coupons HERE that will make some sweet deals (pun intended). Print these coupons and head over to Target before they're all gone:

Save $1.00/2 Ghirardelli Seasonal Items (4.0oz or greater)
Save $1.00/2 Ghirardelli Squares® Stand-Up Bags (4.0oz or greater)
Save $0.75/1 Ghirardelli® LUXE MILK Bar or Bag
Save $1.00/2 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate (7.5 oz. or larger)
Save $1.00/1 LIFESAVERS® Gummie Wreaths
Save $1.00/1 Starburst® Sweet Gamebook

Thanks Maggie for the reminder!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved