Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still Time For a Few Crafts Before Christmas

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I am not a crafty person, but every year around this time I get the idea in my head that I need to make something.  The problem is I have no idea what or how to start.  Here are a few sites that are free and would love to help you make something this holiday season.

Favecrafts
Favecrafts
Favecrafts

Each offer is from FaveCrafts.  There are three sites offering ideas, Christmas Gift Guide, Red Heart Holiday and Christmas Crafts for Kids.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved