Friday, December 31, 2010

P&G Brand Samples and Coupons

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.
It is the last day of the month so I thought I would send you a reminder to check your P&G Brand Sampler Account!


I just logged in and found these offers!

Free Samples:
-Pantene Solutions
-Head & Shoulders
-Prilosec OTC

Coupons:
-$1 off Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent
-$3 off Tide Stain Release
-$5 off Any One Febreze Home Collection Flameless Luminary Starter Kit
-$1 off Febreze Set & Refresh

Head over now to request your favorites!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved