My husband and I decided to do a family vacation in Southern California. As we were planning our vacation we wanted to try a few new attractions. Lego land was one of our top choices. All I can say is it was fun and My family loved it!
areas and jumping on the instruments on the ground that would make music and start the water fountains.
My husband and I enjoyed walking around mini land USA. I wish we would have had more time to spend in that area. That's not forget to mention the delicious Granny's Apple Fries. They are a must try!
I am excited to go back to Lego Land in the future and finish the rest of the park. If you are heading to California and want to go there keep an eye out on the the Lego land website. Right before Christmas you could get a day pass for only $9.99. The regular price for just the park is $69.99. They have an aquarium next door you could go too as well. If you go in the summer they have a water slide park in the back. They also announce specials through Lego land's Facebook and Twitter pages.
This post was sponsored by lego land. I received 4 tickets for entrance into the park. The opinions are my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

Looks like so much fun. In the fall when we go to Disney Land my son wants to go here. Going to look into it.
ReplyDelete