Thursday, December 23, 2010

Giveaway: Manner Mats

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 One of the hardest things for me about having kids is going out to dinner and trying to entertain them.  I am very lucky because my children are well behaved at restaurants (til the end) most of time.  When I received a booklet of Manner Mats at Brandcation I thought it was the thing I have been looking for.

You are probably wondering what are Manner Mats.  They are a booklet of activities that you tear off and take to the Restaurant with you.  Each pad of Manner Mats includes 38 different disposable tear-off placemats with fun games, puzzles and activities for children ages 6+.  My son at age 4 is starting to understand mazes and things.  I am hoping I can utilize my mats in the next year.

Manner Mats Feature:

  • Each 9 ½” x 12” color placemat is unique and features 15 different activities like “Word Searches”, “What’s Wrong with this Picture?”, and “Crossword Puzzles.”
  • Teaches children table manners, social skills, and to “do the right thing” in a fun and interesting way for the whole family.

If you are looking to purchase Manner Mats.  You can get them from Blunders website,  (they have a really cool looking game too) Toys R Us and Amazon.


Giveaway Details:
1 MySLCMommy readers will receive a book of Manner Mats.  Leave a comment with how you entertain your children at Restaurants and then fill out the form with your additional comments:


Additional Entries
*Like Manner Mats on Facebook (let them know MySLCMommy Sent you)
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a set of manner mats from Myslcmommy.com. #Giveaway


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

28 comments:

  1. I just hope my kids stay entertained with whatever the restaurant has for them to do. Doesnt always work so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go to Mexican restaurants that way my daughter can eat chips and salsa while she's waiting for her food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restaurants that server bread or chips or something when you are seated are great because then my Son will munch on those until his dinner comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try and make sure my kids are not starving when we're leaving to go out to eat, if they are, I'll give them a light snack because starving kids = cranky kids. :) Also, I keep a small bag in my purse with tiny toys like fun plastic animals & tiny books that they can play with while we wait for our food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually take a little coloring book

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bring crayons to draw with or some small items to play with
    pommfrites@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coloring and conversation - when the kids feel like they are part of the conversation and are participating in it, their attention is on our table and they do good. When that doesnt work -- coloring usually does. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep my nephews occupied when I take them out by letting them play games on my phone, but this is much better. I would love to win this!

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe by yahoo reader

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you on facebook

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on twitter

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tweeted http://twitter.com/crazydazedesign/status/22693771342778368

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entertain with a small magnadoodle, and a fun pad with crayons, all tucked away in my purse!

    thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com
    http://thefrugalfreegal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked on FB and told them you sent me.

    thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I subscribe via google reader

    thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you on FB.

    thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow on Twitter.

    thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Things that help us have been a mini magna doodle, small board books, and their own rolls of crayon (they seem to want more than 2-3!).

    brightstarsoaps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea. I just always use the crayons the restaraunt gives.
    awhitehead357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like on fb.
    awhitehead357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on twitter. aawhitehead
    awhitehead357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids are pretty good at restaurants, but when they aren't we have to do funny stuff to keep their attention on us! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. We play I Spy or they color the mats the restaurant provides usually (or we do take out:) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My grandson LOVES cars! So I make sure I have a new one (from the dollar store) in my purse. This keep him entertained and quiet!

    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Follow you on FB as Karen D-----

    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I try to keep them occupied by having them draw something!
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. we always bring a small toy to play with.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved