Friday, December 17, 2010

Giveaway: $5 Del Taco Gift Card

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Giveaway Ends December 22nd at 11:59 p.m

Who doesn't love Del Taco!  My favorite item is the Cheese Quesadilla.  So when one my readers offered to give your gift card away I said are you sure.  She explained to me that Del Taco has closed by her and the closest one is 40 miles away.  I want to tell Kelly a big Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway.  This site wouldn't be what it is without my wonderful readers!

Giveaway Details:
1 My SLC Mommy will win a $5 Gift Card to Del Taco!  All you have to do is leave a comment telling me your favorite item at Del Taco.  Then enter your additional entries in the Form.

Additional Entries:
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a $5 Del Taco Card from Myslcmommy. @DelTaco#Giveaway

Thank you to kelly for providing the Del Taco Gift Card!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. I love the chicken soft tacos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their burritos! Yum! Now I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their strawberry shakes...mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their regular tacos. I get one crunchy, one soft, wrap them together and viola!!

    twocuff(at)precisionvarminting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a subscriber via rss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like all of it. I love me some bean and cheese burritos most!! With green sauce.Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the strawberry shake!

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fave: big fat crispy chicken taco
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their soft tacos...my son loves their cheese quesadillas!
    -Rachel D.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved