Even though my daughter is almost two. When she doesn't feel well the only thing I can get her to eat is Baby Food. So when Gerber sent me the new Smart Nourish with DHA I was excited because she got sick right after. It was the only thing I could get her to eat. I think it was soft on her tummy and easy to go down the throat. (She had strep and double pink eye right before we left town.) Because it is a 2nd foods so it isn't as thick and still a little watery. Her favorite was the Apples and Summer Peaches. Which made sense because she loves any fruit and her favorite is apples and grapes.
Here is a few of the advantages of using the Smart Nourish DHA:
- DHA & Choline to help support brain & eye development
- Excellent source of Vitamins C & E
- No added sugar
- No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors
For more information go here.
Don't forget to like Gerber's Facebook page before January 15th and Gerber will donate a $1 to help families in need to get nutritious food for their children.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment