Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Entertainment Book $19.99 + Free Shipping

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Save on all the things you love to do!

I may just have to scoop up on a few of these.  I love the Entertainment Books!  They pretty much pay for themselves after a few uses at this price!  They are $19.99 ...and they ship for free.  A great deal.  These make EXCELLENT Christmas gifts!  I usually go in on an order with my family and get a few of them so that we save extra money...

If you want to save even more - go through Shop at Home and get 30% Cash Back + $5.00 when you join!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved