Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6 12 Days of Christmas - $25 in Eversave Rewards from Eversave

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Giveaway Ends 12/6 - 11:59 p.m mst

On the 6th Day of Christmas Giveaway My SLC Mommy brought to me $25 in Eversave Rewards.

One of my favorite of all favorite Daily Deal sites is Eversave.  I buy from them all of the time.  I love the unique items that they have.  I have noticed some Daily Deal sites rotate the some deals.  Not these guys.  I had the chance to meet a few of the workers on my trip and I was so impressed with them.  I love to see what the deal is everyday.  I will have to say I buy from this one the most.

Today's Save is half of Scrumptious Sweets from Sugarplum.  My mouth is watering looking at the picture.  This means for $15 you cand buy $30 worth of products plus you will receive $20 in Coupons.  Yummy!


Here is a little background and info about Eversave:

The Eversave team works day and night to negotiate rock-bottom deals on the things you love to do and buy.  From spa treatments to restaurant discounts, ski packages to yoga classes - Eversave finds the best deals and delivers them to you - in the form of a save.

Eversave also offers great deals from online merchants that everyone can enjoy nationwide!  Sign up for Eversave's daily e-mails to learn about new Saves.  They'll even give you $2 to use towards your next purchase just for creating an account!  Eversave also makes it easy and rewarding to share Saves with Family and friends.  When on of your referral signs up on the site and buys their first Save, Eversave will add $12 in Save Rewards to your account.  It's also easy to share the Save with friends through Facebook or Twitter links on the site.

If you are having a hard time working through your holiday shopping list?  Saves make great gifts, especially for those hard-to-shop for friends and family members.  I have used them for Birthday and Baby shower gifts.

Giveaway Details:
1 My SLC Mommy will receive $25 in Ever Save rewards from Eversave.  Just leave me a message with what your favorite save has been or what deal you would like to see on Eversave?  My favorite was the Nutty Guys and the Magazine Subscription to Blue Dolphin. Then fill out the form with your Addition Entries.

Additional Entries:
*Subscribe to Eversave Emails (This way you won't miss a save)
*Like Eversave on Facebook (Let them know MySLCMommy sent you)
*Follow Eversave  on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win $25 of Eversave Rewards on myslcmommy.com for the 12 days of Christmas Giveaways.@Eversave #Giveaway



This giveaway is being sponsored by Eversave.  I was not given anything in return!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

41 comments:

  1. I have never used this site, but i'm excited to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue dolphin and pixable deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite has been nutty guys! I loved the chocolate covered nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent bought anything yet, but i like when they have things for my kiddos!

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Eversave, they have some great unique deals from some of the other saving sites. My favorite has been Abes Market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Eversave, they have unique saves from different sites. My favorite has been Abes Market

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite save has been Abes Market. I love Eversave, they have unique saves everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite save has been Abes Market. I love Eversave, they have unique saves everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite deal was the labels from Label daddy for $25 when it was a $55 value.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav. deal so far has been the Blue Dolphin Magazine deal! And I'd love to see a local deal featuring Terra Toys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite deal was the Nutty guys one. It was the first one I bought so I got $5 off. When I went to pick up my order they had a huge selection of clearance items for $1 each. I bought a bunch! (hickenfam at hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never used eversave, or really heard about it until now but I would love to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite was $20 GC for Chocolate.com for $10. Love it :)

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/Thabal628/status/11867619875356673

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the Nutty Guys deal too, by far my favorite one yet.
    chellelee7 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to see smoe baby or small children deals. Those are so rare but when I find them I can't pass them up. Jeni Johnson Jenikay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Wild Dill gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mine also would have to be Nutty guys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't used the site before, but I am wondering/hoping for a deal for a pedicure, but from reading the posts I might have to try the nutty guys if it comes up again!!
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have only purchased the nutty guys deal!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/11906039951659008
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. anything nutty guys related is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never used Eversave before, but since I have a young daughter, any great deals on baby stuff would be awesome!

    J Johnson

    jj.one.day [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to win this for my wife, she's always in to deals and getting a good bargain. (I've never used the sire, but I'm sure she would get some great deals!)

    Ben Johnson

    xokeman [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't used Eversave, but I'd hope to find some good deals on book, gardening supplies, or cooking/bakings utensils!

    Pam J.

    dcjohns@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love today's deal with Sugar-plum.com. It makes it so easy to send gifts to my family back in the midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I (and my dogs) liked the Bedtime Bones

    ReplyDelete
  28. I never used the site, but just checked it out and registered. A deal that looks pretty sweet to me is the $15 for $30 worth of sweet treats from Sugar-plum.com. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE eversave! The best was the Truffle Truffle deal.. those were so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've never used Eversave, but I'd love to find some deals on spa treatments or manicures.

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loved the Wild Dill deal from a month or so ago- I just can't decide what to buy now!

    orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i liked the eclipscandlecompany.com deal!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have got so many cool things for free from there. I love Eversave. I loved the Nuttyguys and the Topless Shirts.

    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blue Dolphin mags deal was my absolute fave too! I got All You for such a great price :)

    stephanierosenhahn at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I bought the Magazine Subscription to Blue Dolphin, cosmetics and others.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to see a Blurb deal!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I haven't bought anything from there. But I have been subscribed to their emails for a while and there are so many tempting saves all the time. I did get a gift certificate for Mrs Cavanaughs chocolate from Eversave and I love chocolate. But I think any baby or children deals would be what I would want to see

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite deal was the magazines from blue dolphin. I got an awesome price on All You magazine from that!
    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Abe's Market was my favorite. I hope they do it again!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved