Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Day 6 - 2 $10 Gift Cards to City Deals

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards

City Deals has been doing a count down to Christmas with a promotion called 25 Deals to Christmas.  Everyday they have been doing one special discounted deal.  What a great way to get some stocking stuffer or hard to buy gift.  For example today's deal is 60% off Sparkle Car Wash.  It includes a 10 punch pass.  Head over to see the details.  I don't know about you but my car really needs a carwash with all of this weather.  

A few of my favorite deals lately have been Ihop $20 Gift Cards for only $10.  This is good Nation wide. I love going out to Breakfast.  My other favorite lately has been Jason's Deli.  I have discovered to go on Saturday because kids eat FREE!  The other reason why I like it no limit on how many I want to buy.  Right now they are $25 for only $15!


Giveaway Details:

Now for the Giveaway!  City Deals is making it  harder and harder to resist from buying!  City Deals is giving 2 Lucky MySLCMommy Readers $10 credit.  Just leave a comment about what your favorite deal is over at City Deals!  Then fill out the form with your additional entries

Additional Entries
*Subscribe to City Deals

*Like City Deals on Facebook
*Follow Deals on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a $10 Credit to Cit Deals from myslcmommy.com 12 days of Christmas Giveaway.@citydealsoffers #Giveaway
 
 City Deals is providing the $10 Credits.  My opinions are my own and I did not get anything in return.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
 

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

45 comments:

  1. My favorite deal I recently got was $9 for $20 to Pizza Pie Cafe, I just surprised my husband with it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything to do with food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a HUGE fan of their Rumbi deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get city deals emails!
    snowcsupermodel@....com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on facebook!
    snowcsupermodel@...com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like city deals on facebook!
    snowcsupermodel@....com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe to your feed!
    snowcsupermodel@...com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite deal right now is the Hollywood Connections $25 for $12 my son loves to go to Hollywood Connections

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorite deals is the RodWorks gift certificate!
    fbfandc[at]gmail[dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The amc theatre one looks like it could work out for me! nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite deal is the baskin robbins $10 gc doe $5. I love to use these for special treats for my kids.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite is the Jason's Deli $15 for $25 value, we love Jason's Deli! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Roxberry Smoothie deal. I just bought 2! (hickenfam at hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the retail gift certificates. i love to save at places I shop all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ligori's Pizza deal (Ogden, UT)
    chellelee7 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the tony's burger deal when it comes along. Jeni Johnson Jenikay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like all the golf deals for my husband!
    wendylsorenson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Great Harvest Bread certificates!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite deal right now is for the Armstrong Mansion. We went there for our anniversary one year and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would say the Ihop deal We love going to breakfast expecially when its cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I see a half of deal at Wabi Sabi and have been thinking about trying that place out!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite deal was $25 Walmart GC for $20. Came in real handy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/11906039951659008
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. $5 for the Planetarium is a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jason's Deli is one of my favorite deals from City Deals!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Royal India deal. That is the best restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Buca de Beppo deal!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i like myslcmommy on facebook

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait for the Applebee's offer to be available!
    orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i'm an email subscriber

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just submitted mine, but forgot to include the tweet link! OOPS!
    http://twitter.com/#!/aprilpachuta/status/11948908162850816

    ReplyDelete
  32. i subscribe to citydeals

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the movie ticket deals they have

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite deal is the IHop giftcard deal, although they're sold out right now
    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved all their Black Friday Deals that they had. I got 20.00 worth of Pizza for 5.00. Can't beat that!

    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE the great harvest deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Italian Village deal. I love that place!
    winntuck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. subscribed to City Deals!
    winntuck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. subscribed to Myslcmommy
    winntuck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. your button is on my blog I contribute to: Tight wad in Utah :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I liked the Jason's Deli GCs, and the Rumbi ones, too!
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved