Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Day 5 - Even FLo Jump and Learn Exersaucer

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Giveaway Ends 11/5 at 11:59 pm


I don't know about you but, I personally think an exersaucer is every mom's dream come true.  I would never had a chance to take a shower or go to the bathroom when my son was younger if it wasn't for his.

Did you know according to Evenflo  43% of parents of young parents say they have to wait until their spouse or other caregiver is around to shower and 6% of moms report never seeming to be able to find time to shower!  Evenflo launches its latest installment in the Savvy Parent video series, “New Mom Smell,” to show how Savvy Parents find the time to get rid of that stank!  Check out the first video.


I don't know about you but, that was me with my first until I figured out Exersaucer.  In fact, 30% of parents put their child in an activity center like the ExerSaucer while showering!  I guess I am not alone.


Giveaway Details:


1 lucky MY SLC Mommy will win a Jump and Learn Exersaucer from Evenflo.  All you have to do is leave a comment with what you do with your child when you shower?  Me I turn on a movie for my 4 year old and try and get my 18 month old daughter to entertain herself (It is usually her opening and closing the shower door the whole time)  Then fill out the form with the additional comments.


Additional Entreis:
*Like Evenflo on Facebook
*Follow Evenflo  on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a evenflo exersaucer jump and learn from myslcmommy's 12 days of Christmas Giveaway.@evenflobaby #Giveaway



Evenflo will be providing this giveaway I did not get anything in return.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

31 comments:

  1. My 3 year old loves to brush her teeth the whole time I am in the shower. And I usually wait until the baby is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually wait until my spouse is home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either take a shower while little one is napping or wait till my husband is home to watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only shower when my baby is sleeping, as he is crawling and refuse to be confined in anything without screaming. My 5 year olds are required to stay in their room and play.
    rrgallowaym23 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually put my baby in a swing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shower at night, after my babies are in bed. How pathetic is that? At least I'm clean when I climb in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I turn on Spongebob for my 2 year old and wait for the 3 month to take a nap. Or I wait for someone to be home to watch them. Jeni Johnson
    Jenikay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Shower in the morning before either ne are awake Jeff Swanberg JswanUT@MSn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wait until my husband is home at night to shower. This would be a life saver! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right now, I just let the 3 and 6 year old play mario on the wii. when baby arrives in a couple of months, I will have to put him in something close to the bathroom door so I can keep an eye on him or just shower when he is napping.
    CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little one is still happy in her crib and the old one loves to watch something on TV.

    danaciubo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I either shower before everyone gets up or put on a movie that will entertain everyone.

    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shower when my baby takes his first nap of the day.

    Becky B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shower what is a shower? I usually wait until my baby goes down for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I try to shower when the little ones are sleeping or when daddy's home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I either take a shower when all are asleep, Daddy's home, or my most creative lately was my 2 yr old was napping, my 4 yr old was awake and I had him watch the baby that was in his bouncer. I told my 4 yr old I was going to pay him to be nice to the baby. So the entire time I was in the shower I heard my 4 yr old reading to the baby! :)

    Melinda amjoc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have a baby yet, but would love to win this for my friend who just did have a son! When I have babysat kids or babies at my home all day, I had to wait until they were taking a nap to have a shower.

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It used to be that my son would just sit on the floor and play and then it was his jumper that he would play in. Now he freaks out if he can't see me so I have to take showers at night or else when my husband is home. So this would be awesome to have for my next baby!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i usually shower when my hubby is home to watch the kids

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I try to take a shower at 6 in the morning when the kids are still sleeping or in the evening when my husband is home. There is not much hope to get one in between!!!! I have a 6, 4, and 2 year old, so I can hurry up and take one while they watch a movie if I absolutely have to. Usually they sit in the hallway and ask me if I am almost done!@!!!nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Showering while the baby is sleeping is the way to go. I have two nieces who are expecting so this would be great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always take a shower before my husband leaves because with 3 kids I'd never get one in if I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I usually catch a shower or bath after the kids are all asleep, but the other day I rolled my daughter's walker into the bathroom with me so I could bathe and keep an eye on her at the same time. She loved playing peek a boo with the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My 3 year old entertains himself well enough with toys or a movie (but he likes to come ask me random questions that could really wait until I'm done!) but now I have a newborn so something like this would be great for when he gets a little older!

    ReplyDelete
  25. put them in the swing
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. facebook fan1
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. email subscriber
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's the only time I let him watch a DVD or play computer games so he stay tight the whole time
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved