Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Christmas 7th Day - Peter Pan Pop Up Book From Dolphin Books

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Giveaway Ends 11/7 at 11:59 p.m mst

On the 7th Day of Christmas My SLC Mommy gave to me.  A Peter Pan book from Silver Dolphin Books for me to read.(Maybe I need to work on that one a little).

One thing that we love in my house is Disney (or maybe it is I love Disney.)  One of our favorites is Tinkerbell in Peter Pan.  So when we received this truly amazing book from Silver Dolphin Books we were in disbelief.  This book captures the magic.  With the 3D Pages and sounds of every page.  It really makes you feel like you are in Neverland.  This is a treasure for anyone's book collection (up high away from small hands that can rip it)  Check out the video before so you can see for yourself how wonderful it really is.



As you can see it is a book you will keep and pass on from generation to generation.  It has become a favorite around here for bedtime.

Peter Pan is available from Silver Dolphin Books and Amazon.  They also have a wide variety of other books including The Wizard of Oz in a similarly stunning pop-up format!  I have my eye on the airplane book.

Giveaway Details:
1 MySLCMommy reader will win the Peter Pan Pop Up book from Silver Dolphin books.  Just leave a comment with what your favorite book is to read to your child.  Then fill out the form with the additional entries
Additional Entries:
*Follow Silver Dolphin Books  on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitte
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Peter Pan Pop up Book From MySLCMommy.com's  12 days of Christmas Giveaways.@Silver Dolphin #Giveaway


Thank you Silver Dolphin Books for sponsoring this Giveaway.  I received a book of my own.  My opinions are my own
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

16 comments:

  1. if you give a mouse a cookie
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves her Disney collection but this days her favorite one is " The story of Ferdinand".
    danielaciubotaru@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so many favorites! Lately my son has really enjoyed a book that has a few different disney stories in it, so I think he would really enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/12179696586334209
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have kids of my own yet, but I love reading disney stories to my nephew,niece and other kids I babysit. They also love to read children's bible stories!
    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved to read as a kid but I didn't have one favortie book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll love you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anything dinosaur .. my kids love dinosaur books and learning about them
    cg
    carlaboo11 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. anything that has to do with trains we read
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grandchilren love Where the Wild Things Are

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the "Explore: Reptiles" book. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. fave book: What's on your pirate ship
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite book to read to the kids is "The Little Prince"

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved