Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Christmas 7th Day - Community Coffee Gift Basket

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Giveaway Ends 12/9 11:59 p.m.

If you love Coffee or know someone who does.  This will sure impress any boss, neighbor, friend or employee.   You will want to look into Community Coffee.  They have been offering some really good specials and Free shipping periodically for the holidays.

Here is a little bit about Community Coffee.  Community Coffee Company has sold the finest fresh-roasted premium coffee in Louisiana since Henry Norman “Cap” Saurage began selling coffee out of his country store in 1919. Today, Community® coffee can be found in grocery and convenience stores, offices, hotels and some of the best restaurants throughout the South. It is also served daily at CC’s Community Coffee House® locations in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and New Orleans, and is available worldwide through CommunityCoffee.com. Community Coffee Company is the largest family owned and operated retail coffee brand in America.

How to purchase:
Head over to the Community Coffee website and look around.  They are having 20% off and Free Shipping until Wednesday Night.  Just use the promo code MONDAY at checkout!  Le me know what you find!


Giveawy Details:

1 MySLCMommy Reader will receive the Coffee Break.  This gift set includes 12 -oz.  Private Reserve ground Holiday Jazz, Bread Pudding and Breakfast Blend Coffees, Holiday Tumbler and Logo Coffee Scoop wrapped in a beautiful, delivery-ready holiday basket.  Just leave me a message with what your favorite item is at Community Coffee then fill out the form with your additional entries.

Additional Entries:
*Like Communtiy Coffee on Facebook (Let them know MySLCMommy sent you)
*Follow Community Coffee  on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Community Coffee Gift Basket  on myslcmommy.com Giveaways.@CommunityCoffee #Giveaway

Community Coffee is sponsoring this giveaway.  I was given a basket to review.  My opinions are my own.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

31 comments:

  1. never tried it!
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried their coffee but it sounds good. JEni Johnson Jenikay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have only trod it once. My hubby would love this! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have ordered from Community Coffee before and I LOVE it my favorite is their medium roasts. Any of the Medium roasts are good. My favorite is the breakfast blend. YummY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see the form to fill out here

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ground french vanilla sounds good to me!

    nlytle@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried their coffee but their bread pudding sounds interesting.
    kathie78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this brand of coffee, but the Holiday Jazz variety looks really good ...
    lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm liking that Bunn coffee machine/coffee.mug gift pack they have on sale right now for $99!

    mdhils at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Community Coffee on FB

    mdhils at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like SLC Mommy on FB

    mdhils at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Havn't tried this brand but sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure my husband's boss would love to try any of them.

    staci dot jones at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to try the Founder's Blend - steve@sltrib.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love any of the (nonflavored) varieties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love the french vanilla ground coffee. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Louisiana Holiday Traditions Gift Basket. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The French Roast is a favorite! And we'd like to try the Holiday Jazz coffee blend. :) creedamy[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  19. mochasippi.. white chocolate... mmmm.
    CG
    carlaboo11 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never tried their coffee but would be interested in the holiday jass!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ground Cafe Special sounds yummy to me. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. oops..forget those last posts of mine. Thought I had done this already before...I was right! Forgot there was the form we had t fill out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love to get some of the 12 oz Ground French Roast for my hubby!

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://twitter.com/#!/achrissmile/status/12769214997729281

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the 12 oz. Private Reserve breakfast blend! YUM!

    amaltadc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved