Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wishbone Salad Dressing and Container Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Update:  Here is link for the form if you are having problems  https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDBuVE5tZUVweldjMkZzRWJFblZBN0E6MA

A large population study conducted in the US by the NHANES revealed that regular salad eaters consumed 40% more vegetables than those who did not regularly consume salads.  The findings also show that unfortunately, one third of Americans do not regularly eat salads.  "Raw vegetable salads are an easy way to increase overall vegetable consumption and they provide a nutrient-rich and convenient way to meet your recommended daily intake!  Of course adding salad dressing to salad is a tasty way to enhance the flavors of raw vegetables.  My kids LOVE salads and it's the only way that I can get them to eat vegetables. 

Wishbone has created a new and improved dressing that is loaded with delicious flavor or herbs, garlic, and a hint of tangy buttermilk!  It's great with salads or dips and more!  Oils like those in Wish-Bone help the body better absorb vitamins A & E from salads, as compared to salads without dressing!
Giveaway Details: (Ends November 30th)
1 MySLCMommy will receive the new flavor of Ranch Dressing and a Salad Shaker.  Just fill leave a comment telling me your kids favorite vegetable.  Mine is lettuce and broccoli.  Then fill out the form with the additional entries.
 
Don't forget you can go HERE to print a $.50 off coupon!

Additional Entries:
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win the wishbone gift pack from myslcmommy.com #giveaway

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

13 comments:

  1. My kids favorite veggie is Corn on the cob.
    nikki.brace at thebluezone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to cook with ranch

    i tweeted about the giveaway

    dushane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids like salad,so this is perfect for us!
    cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son likes green beans and sweet potatoes!
    Kelli H.

    budgetgal50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids love snap peas and edamame. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my kids like zucchini and potatoes. Jeni Jenikay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son loves vegetables, lately his favorite are brussels sprouts, corn on the cob and asparagus.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son doesn't like many veggies but he will eat green beans. My daughter loves brocolli I think the most but she loves them all really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get to the entry form. It takes me to the blogger sign in page everytime I try to click on the enter form link. But I want to enter

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son loves sweet potatoes. beckybevan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get to the form either.
    I like slcmommy on facebook.
    I follow you on twitter.
    I have your button on my blog.
    And I tweeted today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Their favorite is peas.. we find them everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved