Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winners of the Hookeez and Windhim Christmas CD

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Thank you for entering the Hookeez and Windham Christmas CD Giveaways.  I was really impressed at how so many of you were spreading the word.   I really love being able to offer all of the fun Giveaways on the site.   I have a lot of giveaways planned for the next couple of weeks.  Wait til you see what I have in store for the 12 Days of Christmas Promotion.    So keep your eyes open.   Details coming up soon   Drum Roll please....


Hookeez
Monica Dolce moldolce@xxxxx

Windhill Christmas Songs
kristiina hart rodriguez

Please e-mail slcmommy@gmail.com within 48 hours so I can get let you know how to redeem your prize.  If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner!

Here are the other Giveaways going on so don't forget to enter:
SAVVYCENTS WALLET 11/30
BABY DIPPER 11/30
EUCERIN LOTION 11/30
WISHBONE GIFT PACK 11/30
"GREAT DINNER" $100 GIFT CARD

Good Luck!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved