Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Walmart: Black Friday Deal Maps!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Do you have plans to go to Walmart for Black Friday? If so, visit the Walmart site and you can print out a Black Friday map so you will know exactly where in your store the items will be.
All you have to do is click local ad at the top of the page then enter your zip code in the green box on the homepage and click View Your Local Ad. Then when you  find your store, click on View Your Local Ad. Then select Click Here to Get Your Map and you are done!  You never know where they might put the Black Friday items at!

Check out the Black Friday Deals HERE!

Have fun and good luck!

Thanks My Memphis Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. No matter what time of the day or which store in the salt lake valley I pick I cannot get any maps to come up or ads for the store no matter what I do? just a blank page Any helpful suggestions? I am really getting frustrated...

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved