
Many of you mentioned you work looking for houseware deals for Christmas this year... so I am going to be giving some away.
Have you ever heard of the Misto oil sprayer? It's a brushed aluminum sprayer that can quickly replace your aerosal spray cans... it's healthier for you AND less expensive. We're talking on average $0.50 per refill vs. a can of Pam for about $3!
And right now you can get 2 Misto sprayers for $11.99 AND Free Shipping on orders over $49! (maybe one for you and a gift)! Just go here to get in on the deal! Amazon sells for $7.77 each so you're saving quite a bit!
Plus after trying it at home, I actually found I wanted 2 cans for myself... one for olive oil and one for vinegar to spray on my salad!
The uses for the Misto are endless, including grilling, roasting, spraying, sautéing, non stick cooking, even basting the turkey, baking, prepping... you get the idea! You can also use it to spray on salads, veggies, pasta, pizza, chicken, seafood, meats...
It’s a great way for those being health conscious and pocketbook conscious… you use less oil, less calories and because it’s not aerosol less damage to the environment!
Here is a video showing you how to use the Misto!
So all of the My City Moms are giving a Misto away!
Giveaway Details:
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below for the best or most original use of the Misto!
Winner will be chosenThursday Novemeber 4th at 8 p.m.!
AND those winners will go into the My City Mommy pool of winners. The best idea overall will get a $50 Pfaltzgraff Gift Card! How fun is that!
Additional Entries:
*Follow me on Twitter
Here is a video showing you how to use the Misto!
So all of the My City Moms are giving a Misto away!
Giveaway Details:
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below for the best or most original use of the Misto!
Winner will be chosenThursday Novemeber 4th at 8 p.m.!
AND those winners will go into the My City Mommy pool of winners. The best idea overall will get a $50 Pfaltzgraff Gift Card! How fun is that!
Additional Entries:
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like My SLCMommy on Facebook*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me) RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Misto Oil Sprayer from My SLC Mommy #giveaway

I am very unoriginal and would probably just use it for my cooking sprays, but sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThis may not be the best and certainly not the most original but I'd like to use the Misto to spray olive oil when making garlic bread!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking you could use it for hair spray as well. Buy hair spray at a beauty supply store in a larger container and put it in the Misto sprayer. mjknud@-----
ReplyDeleteI think the best use would be for baking and cooking! I hate it when my muffins or cakes stick to the pan!
ReplyDeletedwtc187 at gmail dot com
I was thinking, could you use it for cleaning supplies? Maybe for a homemade window wash using vinegar, so you'll use even less and the spray on the window will be streak-free! casherie at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would use it to spritz air popped popcorn with olive oil and than toss cheese powder to coat it. YUM
ReplyDeletemillsose@yahoo.com
You could use it to spray water on foods. I hate using the my clothes ironing spray bottle when I need to mist my culinary concotions so this would be perfect!
ReplyDeleterlhmtd4me (at) yahoo (dot) com
You could use it for a vinegar salad dressing. Like a spritzer but your own recipe. Jeni
ReplyDeleteThis may be weird but can you use it for perfume???!?!?! =)
ReplyDeletejenncutie@
I will definitely use it in my kitchen or maybe on a hot day use it with water to cool off my kids:)
ReplyDeletedanielaciubotaru(at) yahoo(dot)com
I would use it to spray melted butter on popcorn. That way it wouldn't be so soggy!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to leave my e-mail address: robbnlori2001@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would use it to spray melted butter on popcorn. That way it wouldn't be so soggy!