Personalize With Your Own Wording for Holiday Photos!
When I saw this I thought it would be fun to have at a Christmas Party for pictures. It is A personalized Santa's Bag Standee is perfect for greeting guests at your entrance or using as a photo background. Add your own wording or special message to this cardboard standee. Santa's Bag Standee is 4-feet 11-inches high x 4-feet 10-inches wide. Easy assembly.
Today you can snag this deal for $24.99 plus FREE shipping with SZWFSE (Retail $39.99)!
When I saw this I thought it would be fun to have at a Christmas Party for pictures. It is A personalized Santa's Bag Standee is perfect for greeting guests at your entrance or using as a photo background. Add your own wording or special message to this cardboard standee. Santa's Bag Standee is 4-feet 11-inches high x 4-feet 10-inches wide. Easy assembly.
Today you can snag this deal for $24.99 plus FREE shipping with SZWFSE (Retail $39.99)!


No comments:
Post a Comment