.
Many amazing things going on this week and I thought it may be nice to give you a glance at what I have planned! I'll be traveling Friday after I spend Thanksgiving with my family. I am off to Vegas to go see Pink Floyd. Today and Tomorrow, I will be launching several of the Black Friday Ads, store opening times, and Black Friday Coupons to take with you as you venture out into the great blue yonder!
Since many of you will be out on Friday, I will not be one of those I'll be driving. I am going to be waiting for Cyber Monday. I don't like crowds, especially when I can get the same deals on line (of course I'm not looking for the hottest electronics which is what I think is great on Black Friday). SO, many people are new to couponing I'm going to take you back to the basics of couponing hoping that it will help some and I'm going to post just some info on different programs you can utilize and sign up for and of course will still put up a couple daily deals!
Then of course the weekend I'll be preparing all the ads for Cyber Monday!
If you have any info to share let me know! Enjoy good meals, friends and family and don't forget to stop by and have a bite with me at the computer!


No comments:
Post a Comment