Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun and Different Advent Calendars

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I was sent this cool idea from My Milwaukee Mommy! I had no idea that there were Advent/Countdown to Christmas calendars that had toys in them versus candy!  I am not that "out of the loop" am I?  Anyway-this has a little Lego "treat" each day!  I am hoping some of the little treats are people-they are hard to come by on their own and when you do find a set they are pricey.  A little Lego treat a day-what a fun alternative to candy, it lasts much longer and you can share!  There are a couple other sets as well:


Here is a few more options:
Playmobil Advent Calendar Xmas in Forest $32.88


Love to hear what you find!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved