Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hungry Jack and Pocoyo Dvd Winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Thank you for entering the Hungry Jack and Pocoyo Dvd Giveaways.  I was really impressed at how so many of you were spreading the word.   I really love being able to offer so many Giveaways on the site.   I have a lot of giveaways planned for the next couple of weeks.    So keep your eyes open.  I am just slow at getting them up.  I have good news.  I have 5 more tickets to giveaway and a big coupon to give up.  Details coming up soon   Drum Roll please....


Pocoyo DVD Winner
Barbie, barbieandkyle@xxxxx


Hungry Jack
rosanova_family@xxxxx
robbnlori2001@xxxxxx
runningmate@xxxxxx
jenikay@xxxxx
h_Womble05@xxxxx
sazzyfrazz@xxxxxx
JesseKatieS
katrinasouthwick @xxxxx
rachel_demille @xxxxxxx
stephanierosenhahn @xxxxxx





Please e-mail slcmommy@gmail.com within 48 hours so I can get let you know how to redeem your prize.  If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner! (I have not emailed the winners)

Here are the other giveaways going on right now:


Thanks again for entering!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved