.
The new Waverly™ Collection by Hefty® has some beautiful designs! And they are strong and durable.... what you expect of Hefty®.
With the holidays just around the corner, the Waverly Collection will be exclusive to major Wal-Mart stores, making them a more durable and price-friendly alternative to the patterned disposable tableware found in party specialty stores.
Hurry and print these coupons now before they are gone! I'll head to Walmart and do a price check!
-Use Facebook “Buy 2 Get 1 Free” HERE
-Use Save $1.50/2 packages HERE Hefty Waverly Collection Cups, Plates or Napkins
Hefty® also has $5,000 in Holiday Entertaining Cash & Prizes up for grabs – you could WIN an incredible collection of CASH, Hefty® Waverly® products, a 1-800-FLOWERS.COM gift card, OXO-brand kitchenware and more! Go HERE to enter!
**Stay tuned I'm going to be giving a few coupons for a giveaway as part of the 12 Days of Christmas from Dec 1-12! I don't know if we'll make it by Thanksgiving but hey we have Christmas right around the corner!
I received the holiday waverly products in return for my review and Giveaway!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment