Can you believe I have never seen - Harry Potter!! I know a lot of people who love it. The newest installment in the series (Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows) comes out this Friday November 19th! If you don't want to wait in lines - and there will be lines then get your tickets in advance through Fandango! Right now, Fandango is offering a special - when you buy Harry Potter Tickets through them, you can get 25% of the movie soundtrack!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Harry Potter Opens Friday - Buy Your Tickets Now!
Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!Can you believe I have never seen - Harry Potter!! I know a lot of people who love it. The newest installment in the series (Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows) comes out this Friday November 19th! If you don't want to wait in lines - and there will be lines then get your tickets in advance through Fandango! Right now, Fandango is offering a special - when you buy Harry Potter Tickets through them, you can get 25% of the movie soundtrack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment