I can always tell when the weather is changing because my skin get so dry. I am so thankful for these awesome tips from Eucerin on how to overcome some of those nasty chapped dry skin patches! Here are some tips from Eucerin to help you out!
With the upcoming holidays, planning of winter activities and visiting family and friends, you don’t want to add one more thing to your day. But dry skin can occur when your skin is exposed to temperature changes like dry, cold or windy weather - and don’t be fooled into thinking it’s just the outdoor weather that can harm you, indoor heat can cause skin to dry out as well.
When you’re cleaning and moisturizing, don’t forget about your hands. Some people tend to forget how important they are to overall skin health and focus on their face and neck. Your hands get into everything, from scalding hot water in the kitchen sink to the freezing cold outdoor temperatures. You can protect your hands by choosing washes and moisturizers designed to replace lost lipids, maintain the physiological pH of your hands’ stratum corneum and promote skin’s natural renewal process. Also, when going outside in the cold weather, always wear gloves!
With the upcoming holidays, planning of winter activities and visiting family and friends, you don’t want to add one more thing to your day. But dry skin can occur when your skin is exposed to temperature changes like dry, cold or windy weather - and don’t be fooled into thinking it’s just the outdoor weather that can harm you, indoor heat can cause skin to dry out as well.
When you’re cleaning and moisturizing, don’t forget about your hands. Some people tend to forget how important they are to overall skin health and focus on their face and neck. Your hands get into everything, from scalding hot water in the kitchen sink to the freezing cold outdoor temperatures. You can protect your hands by choosing washes and moisturizers designed to replace lost lipids, maintain the physiological pH of your hands’ stratum corneum and promote skin’s natural renewal process. Also, when going outside in the cold weather, always wear gloves!
Giveaway Details:
One lucky MySLCMommy reader will NOT have dry skin this Holiday Season! Eucerin is providing one winner with One Eucerin Smoothing Plus Essentials and Intensive Repair Plus Hand Crème! This is open to US residents only and will end on 11/30 at Midgigt. To enter, simply leave us a comment with what you currently do to prevent dry skin in the winter! Then fill out the form with the rest of your entries
Additional entries:
*Like Eucerin on Facebook Let them know MySLCMommy sent you*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like My SLCMommy on Facebook*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me) RT @myslcmommy I just entered the Eucerin Smooth Essentials Lotion Giveaway from myslmcommy #Giveaway *Thanks to Eucerin for providing this giveaway and lotion for me to try out as well. All opinions are my own.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!



Lots of lotion!
ReplyDeleteI have very dry skin too. I put on baby oil after I shower to help prevent dry skin.
ReplyDeletediacronan at hotmail dot com
Tons of lotion whenever I get out of the shower!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter @snitches61
ReplyDeleteI "like" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteDia Corona
I think I may have a lotion addiction. I use it after everytime my I wash, do dishes or shower. But when the weather changes I can tell too. My hands get really dry and crack a lot.
ReplyDeleteAlmost forgot, I subscribed via google to My MySLCMommy.
ReplyDeletediacronan at hotmail dot com
I "liked" Eucerin on Facebook and posted on their wall that you sent me!!
ReplyDeletediacronan at hotmail dot com
I tweeted this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/snitches61/status/5734500055126016
diacronan at hotmail dot com
Glad to see you check the posts Jodi!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like mto dip my hands in paraffin wax
ReplyDeleteDushane _r@msn.com
I liked and tweeted everything
I have lotion in practically every room in my house. Since my skin is already dry and I am constantly washing my hands, I re-apply lotion all throughout the day. I love lotion!!!
ReplyDeleterobbnlori2001@yahoo.com
I try to prevent dry skin by using lots of lotion!
ReplyDeletestroker881 at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletestroker881 at hotmail dot com
My hands get really dry in the winter but if I remember to put lotion on more often it helps! My husband hates lotion but loves Eucerin because it works the first time you put it on.
ReplyDeletewell I use a LOT of lotion! and I use some vasoline sometimes. sometimes I try a humidifier, or taking a warm (not hot) shower. I use a lot of lotion and chapstick in the winter!
ReplyDeleteMy grandma taught me to use lotion or vaseline (if there are cracks) at night and then put socks over my hands to keep the lotion/vaseline in place. This always seems to be enough! I also make sure to use a hand sanitizer that is also a lotion. casherie at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletei take baking doda baths..really helps!
ReplyDeletetattgiff at centurytel dot net
I keep lotion everywhere. I have it in my purse, car, bathrooms, kitchen, and at work, but it still seems like my skin is dry. I would love to try the Eucerin.
ReplyDeleteLiked Eucerin on Facebook and let them know MySLCMommy sent me
ReplyDeleteSubscribe to My SLC Mommy's emails.
ReplyDeleteFollow My SLC Mommy on FB
ReplyDeleteI use hand cream...but I am constantly switching trying to find something that will heal my dry, cracked skin. Thanks!
ReplyDeletejackievillano at gmail dot com