Learn insiders tricks to save money and find the best deals around town! I'm going to be featuring articles about best ways to get a Big Bang with a little out of pocket. These are all steps that I teach in coupon gatherings etc!Step 1: Pick Your Program
Focus on one store when you begin, because each chain the different rules, and it might be hard to keep them all straight at first. Sign up before you shop, and be sure to research the rewards programs for Riteaid and Walgreens in our area to find out how each program works and how to redeem your rewards! You can find some of the lingo on my site (left hand side) and I'm always here to answer any of your questions!
Tip: Sign up for e-mail updates. Register with the chain to receive additional promotions, like $5 off a $25 purchase, by e-mail. Such deals can save you a bundle when combined with other discounts!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment