Thursday, November 25, 2010

City Deals Hot Black Friday Deals Inluding Walmart 50% Off + Free Shipping!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Here is your chance to really save some money at Walmart this is an actual Gift Card so you can use your coupons with it!  Tonight at Midnight mst City Deals is going to have some super hot deals.  Plus, Free Shipping with slcshipping!  A few of the biggies are:

Walmart: $25 Gift Card for  50% off
Furniture Warehouse: $250 Gift Card for $99.  Use by 12/24 and receive a FREE Banana chair
Liberation Clothing: $40 GC for 60% Off
Utah PGA Pass: 70+ Golf Pass for Only $60!  (I bought something similar last year and my husband loved it!) and Unlimited Quanties.

Don't forget slcshipping for Free Shipping this code is good until Tuesday!  If you want to know the minute they go live go like CityDeals on Facebook or like them on twitter.  They will be announcing it there!  They have limited quantities so it looks like I am staying up until Midnight tonight for this one.

What some super HOT Deals!!  I know I want a few of these!!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved