Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brandcation - Here I Come

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

.

I'm leaving on a jet plane....literally! Tomorrow morning me and 35 bloggers are heading to Kissimmee Florida for a adventure-filled bloggers' meetup called Brandcation Global Getaway.  I am very lucky some awesome ladies (Trisha, Kim and Blondie) have worked very hard putting this event together as well.

I really NEED some adventure and a time out. Too much has happened over the past couple of weeks:(

Want a sneak peak into my weekend?

My plane touches down in Orlando at 11:30pm and it's off to check in my room. Wait, did I say room? I meant house at Global Resort Homes where others will be doing a meet and greet. (missing that) The bunch over at Global Getaway have VERY generously comped us all accommodations for the entire trip. They are also our main sponsors for Brandcation.

I mean, come on, check out these digs:  (Awesome right)


I think someone mentioned Karaoke. I hope they have ear plugs!

Friday


We'll be getting an early start (I guess this is not one of those restful trips) and heading off to Florida Ecosafaries for a Zipline tour. Now I've never done this before and I'm a little afraid of heights but hey, it's an adventure right?

After lunch, also provided by Florida Esosafaries, we'll head back to the house for an afternoon Luau! Woo Hoo!


Cool Dinner Experience #1 (check)

Friday night's dinner will be a Sleuths Mystery dinner. I have always wanted to "partake" in one of these. I wonder if we have to dress the part?

Saturday


Another early day because we're heading off on an airboat swamp tour courtesy of Boggy Boat Tours. Now I haven't done this before, I have had dinner at an alligator farm.  Does that count?

After the tour, we're heading over go Gatorland. I think we might be feeding alligators - I just hope we're not on the menu!


Cool Dinner Experience #2 (check)

Saturday night's dinner (provided by Global Resorts) will be at Arabian Nights. I think I have done this one before.  But, about 13 years ago.  Excited to do it again.

Sunday


Ahhh Sunday. Can you believe that some of the girls get to go to Disney.   Disney is treating us all to a day at Disney World! MY FAVORITE PLACE! . (unfortunately, my flight is early so I have to miss this one:(  I don't think I would have as much fun with out my family.  A good excuse to go back:)

I just wanted to let you know I will be posting in between events and I have some great CityMommies who are going to post a few hot deals so you shouldn't miss a thing while I am gone.

Then it's homeward bound. Hopefully I will get some sleep when I get home!!! (Doubtful)
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved