Monday, September 6, 2010

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse $9.99 + Shipping!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Today's Deal of the Day at Cowboom (a Best Buy Company) is this Microsoft Wireless Media Desktop 1000 Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Set (pre-owned). The set features Spill-resistant Quiet Touch keys - Designed to resist accidental spills. Here is what you get for just $9.99:

*wireless media keyboard

*wireless optical mouse

*usb receiver

*4 x aa batteries

*software cd

*Manual

Don't miss out on these deals - Cowboom sells out fast!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. I just Love your site I was so bummed the last time you posted this. I could not access my PayPal account so I missed out. Not this time just ordered "2" of them/ LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved