Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Thank you to everyone who entered the Circus and Parenting book Giveaways! I really appreciate everyone that spread the word by tweeting, facebooking and emailing daily. I was impressed how many people were doing this.
THANK YOU!! It has been a lot of fun being able to offer so many great giveaways and we have MANY MORE TO COME, so keep checking back. The winner is.... drum roll please....
Circus Giveaway
Rachel D
Big Book of Parenting Solutions
MONIKA KIELBASA
I have 3 more Giveaways for this week planned. The next circus famiy 4 pack will be up tomorrow morning. You will have 1 more chances to win! I love being able to offer these giveaways:)
Don't forget to enter the other giveaways on the site!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts,
Subscribe Now!
where was Rachel D's comment, I am asking because I did not see her name on any of the comments, but also for the 2nd winner of this prize I did not see their name under the contest comments either, so I was wondering if I was doing something wrong that needs to be corrected for a future contest
ReplyDeleteRachel goes by Sweet pea 08 Her comment:
ReplyDeleteMyfavorite is the trapeze show...and of course the cotton candy and popcorn!
You are doing everything right. I will be posting another giveaway for a 4th chance to get tickets. Stay tuned tomorrow.
Thank you so much! I am so excited to take my little boy to the circus for the first time!
ReplyDeleteTo AngieWattie...sorry for being confusing, I started writing my name Rachel D. in the box and I realized my google name is sweetpea08 but I made sure My SLC Mommy knew that my name in the comments was different.