Thursday, September 16, 2010

Living Social Launches in SLC + 50% Off Yellow Fin Grill and Sushi Bar

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I have been waiting and waiting and Living Social and it has finally launched.  Today's deal is 50% Off Sushi at the Yellow Fin Grill and Sushi Bar.  I have wanted to try this place since I saw them on Good Things Utah last week.  The food looked amazing.  Today only you can get $40 of Food for only $20!!

One really exciting thing they are doing is if you and 3 friends get this you will get your FREE!!  What way to go out for an affordable night with your friends!

Go over and sign up for the email so you don't miss out an any of the daily deals!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved