I have been meaning to tell you about this consignment sale that starts tomorrow all week. This week just got out from under me. I don't know about you but, I love consignment sales and this sounds like a good one. They really know what they are doing at this one since it is their 15th year doing the sale!
Head over to Hilltop United Methodist Church on September 17th and 18th for the annual children's sale. There will be a HUGE selection of gently used children's things including high quality designer clothes even hung by size and gender. They will have toys, books, and games for all ages of children as well as outdoor play equipment. And also great deals on baby furniture and maternity wear. The Fall and Winter sale is sponsored by the United Methodist Women of Hilltop United Methodist Church located at 985 East 106th South in Sandy and benefits many local and worldwide charities.
The sale is Friday, September 17th from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, September 18th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Arrive early for best selection. All clothing will be marked down an additional 25% on Saturday. Due to the large crowds, they ask you to not bring strollers into the building Friday before noon.
If you go I would love to hear about your finds.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment