Friday, September 17, 2010

Dine-O-Round Begins in SLC Starts Today

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I am so excited about Dine O Round starting tomorrow the 17th and runs through Oct 2nd.  It is a great way to try a new restaurant or go and eat at your favorite places for less.  Many restaurants offer lunch as low as $5 or $10 and dinner for $15 or $30.  Most meals come with an appetizer, main course and dessert.  I can't wait to go eat a few of the places.  Go here for a place of participating places.

*I love checking for discounts to go with the dine o round.  I always check Citydeals or Restaurants.com. 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved