Friday, September 17, 2010

Chef Jet Tila Asian Fusion Meals Review + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


.Schwan’s Home Service has launched new Asian Fusion meals this month, created by Chef Jet Tila, who is well known for his interpretation of Asian cuisine, this new line of traditionally inspired Asian meals are available exclusively through Schwan’s Home Service! Many of the meals are very low in fat and calories and are extremely fresh, and delicious!

These new meals include:
* Chicken Lo Mein
* Salmon Teriyaki
* Ginger Scallion Steamed Cod
* Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
* Drunken Noodles
I received samples of these and can I just say how nice it was to have dinner on my doorstep! I have to be honest, I hardly ever make a meal just out of the frozen department because you can tell.  Or I am disappointed in the quality (especially the taste of the chicken).

These meals don't even taste like they were ever frozen. They are really delicious. The Drunken Noodles taste like it could have come from a restaurant and my kids love it.  The favorite part was the edamame.  Not to mention the whole cooking process took only minutes from freezer to plate.

To find out more about these new dishes and see what other yummy meals Schwan's Home Service offers, check Schwans.com, become a fan of Schwan's on Facebook and follow them at Schwans on Twitter.
Giveaway Details: 

I am so excited that Schwans is giving 1 MySLCMommy Reader a prize pack of each meal shipped to your house.   All you have to do is tell me which one you think you would like the best and fill out the form.


Additional entries:

*Follow Schwans on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me) RT @myslcmommy I just entered the Schwans prize pack from myslcmommy.  @schwans #giveaway

48 comments:

  1. I think the Chicken Lo Mein sounds the best, but I bet they are all yummy! B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a form to fill out but I did all this: *Follow Schwans on Twitter
    *Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
    *Like My SLCMommy on Facebook
    *Follow me on Twitter
    *Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
    *Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts)
    *Tweet this

    Thanks! B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the drunken noodles!.karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the Chicken Lo Mein best! (I am Rachel D. in form and under all my tweets it's under @tobinsmommy08)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like Chicken Lo Mein the best :) *Thanks* for the giveaway! { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the Chicken Lo Mein.
    R.K.
    nasy2000 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the Asian cuisine, I would prefer 'Thai Chicken Coconut Soup'. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/25134295243

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daily giveaway Tweet { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/25246085417

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daily giveaway Tweet { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to try the Salmon Teriyaki!
    sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that I would like the chicken lo mein the best. nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daily giveaway Tweet { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  15. Salmon Teriyaki ... yum!
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daily giveaway Tweet { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum - Chicken Lo Mein for sure - that sounds great and to not have to spend a fortune at a Chinese Restaurant sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Daily giveaway Tweet { Cheryl F }

    ReplyDelete
  19. chicken lo mein

    pommfrites@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would love to try the Drunken Noodles
    floatingonabiscuit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Thai Chicken Coconut Soup sounds WONDERFUL!

    maney.gale(at)garrettcollege(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thai Chicken Coconut Soup, my fav soup
    galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love Drunken Noodles
    devotus(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like the chicken lo mein!

    nlytle@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the soup and the drunken noodles sound the best, but it all sounds good to me, I'm starving!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to try the Chicken Lo Mein

    sweetone62406 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh! Salmon Teriyaki for sure!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the thai chicken coconut soup.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to try the Chicken Lo Mein.
    shakenafist at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like to try the Chicken Lo Mein!
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think I'd like the Salmon Teriyaki the best...but they all sound delicious!
    Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would like to try The Drunken Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think I would like the Thai Kitchen Coconut soup best. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweet: http://twitter.com/hkittelson/status/26016581081

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would like to try the Salmon Teriyaki!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to try the Drunken Noodles.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. i want to try drunken noodles... they all sound delicious. dlhoran4@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to try the Salmon Teriyaki...Salmon gooood....Teriyaki goooood...together sounds absotively, posilutely YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would like to try Thai Chicken Coconut Soup. Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like to try the Gnocchio!
    orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. The Thai Chicken Coconut Soup sounds best to me.
    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love Lo mein, so Id like to try the Chicken Lo Mein. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think Salmon would be good!
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. The chicken coconut soup sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved