Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daily Deals: Sand Bar, Flowers. Laptop Bag and More!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


If you love giving flowers or know of a special occasion coming up (my 9 year anniversary) I would jump on today's Groupon deal.  Today you can get $45 worth of flowers for only $20.  What a great deal.  Trifecta is located 1940 S 1100 E.  Were named Best Flower Shop by City Weekly.  Head on over to Groupon to check out all of the details.

If you have no one to send them to you can always send them to me.  Or use them on your table for something fresh.

.
Perfect for traveling, the Belkin Messenger Laptop Bag comes with 3 great accessories, including a wireless travel mouse, surge protector, and a retractable network cable. WOW! Normally priced at $99.99, you'll receive with Promo Code DEAL10, 10% off PLUS today only $49.99!!!



Today's Housewares Deals' Daily Deal is another dinneware set! This one is a 16 piece Nuance of Gold Dinnerware Set frm Pftaltzgraff. As described on their website "Nuance is an earthenware collection of solid color patterns featuring speckled glazes in the bold colors of Pfaltzgraff's Sedona." So many sets have been sold already, it has been marked down twice! It is now only $40 (reg. $184)!


Cowboom Deal of the Day is a Refurbished Vizio 32" LCD Flat Panel HDTV with Surround Sound for $359.99! The best part? FREE Shipping!

If you want in on this deal Hurry over to Cowboom (a Best Buy Company) - You know these always go fast!


I have heard great thing about the Sandbar so I was excited to see today's Ezdeals.  You can get $20 of Food for only $10 at the Sandbar.  I love mexican food and can't wait to try it.  They are located at 112 W. Pierpoint Ave.  Head on over to ezdeals for all the details!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing. Your information always proves to be useful. I think your post is suitable for everyone, who is interested in valuable resources . I will keep following your posts.
    http://www.freshcodes.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved