Monday, May 10, 2010

Print or Not To Print ...... That is the Question

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
So many people think printing coupons is a waste of time, ink, and paper. What do you think? Here is a run down of what I think (and why!)

1.) Printing coupons allows you to CHOOSE your savings! You can print JUST what you need!
2.) Companys are putting high dollar or B1G1 FREE coupons out there for print!
3.) Almost every company has a FB page or a website that they load with coupons!
4.) Most coupons that you get from the paper are NOT free (you have to buy the paper) and you are limited to one or two! I know people who have three computers, so they can print most coupons up to 6 times!
5.) You are basically printing MONEY! I see coupons as MONEY!
6.) You can print more then just GROCERY coupons, how about Studio Movie Grill FREE passes or Retail coupons! And don't forget about Restaurant coupons!

To find coupons, click here to use our coupon database! Click here to print coupons from coupons.com, here to print the Red Plum, and here to print from Smartsource!

*If you have an inkjet printer, I suggest you print in grey scale (to save on ink) and I suggest using a laser printer (that's what I personally use) as you can print upto 1000 pages for less then $30! Let us know your thoughts about printing coupons!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posting!!
    I always use grocery coupons and save up to 40 to 60% on my weekly grocery shopping and my favorite coupon site is http://www.clickmycoupon.com/.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved