Want to print a $1.00 off coupon now for a Jimmy Dean product, Like (aka fan) them on Facebook supplies are limited so hurry
Now for the Giveaway!
Jimmy Dean has generously given MySLCMommy 3 coupons, for 3 lucky readers for Free Jimmy Dean product. This Giveaway will end Wednesday May 12 at Midnight.
Want to Win Here's How:
Filling out the form is worth 1 entry.
Filling out the form is worth 1 entry.
2 entries if you are a subscriber to MySLCMommy (subscribe now!)
1 Entry If you leave a comment sharing what your favorite Jimmy Dean product it initial only (no emails).
2 entry for liking Jimmy Dean on Facebook
2 entry for becoming a facebook friend or like MySLCMommy (if you are, that counts too!)
1 entry for Following MySLCMommy on Twitter.
1 additional entry for posting to your facebook, twitter, myspace or personal blog (1 for each forum)
1 additional entry per share for sharing this giveaway via email to 5 friends (make sure you copy slcmommy@gmail.com on the email so I can count it!)
Jimmy Dean Giveaway!
3 Lucky Readers Will Receive Coupons for
Free Jimmy Dean Product
Free Jimmy Dean Product
* Required
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

I subscribed to SLC Mommy today.
ReplyDeletemjknud@gmail.com
I liked Jimmy Dean on face book
ReplyDeletemjknud@gmail.com
I like the sausage. mjknud@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI liked SLC Mommy on facebook.
ReplyDeletemjknud@gmail.com