
This week at Rite Aid you can get two Olay Regenerist and one Olay Firming Night Cream for Free after a SCR Rebate and Mail in rebate. This is all you need to do:
(2) Olay Regenerist Micrsculpting Serum or Cream: 2/$44 (with Wellness card sign up here)
(1) Olay Firming Night Cream $6.99
Use:
(2) (5/16 SS) Save $3.00/1
(1) )5/16 SS) Save $1.00/1
(1) $5 off $25 Printable Coupon (watch the $5 off $25 Video it is 3 minutes) or $5 off $25 (you can print this when you join the wellness program)
Submit for a $20 SCR Rebate wyb 2 creams for $44 (Only good until Tuesday)
Submit for $20 Rebate Here wyb $50 in Olay Facial Moisturizers
Final: FREE
Thanks PYP!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

I went to my Rite Aid tonight and I didn't see anything about the cream and serum being $44 with the wellness card. Is there an advertisment to show them or does it just ring up at $44 at the check stand? And, the night cream was $8.99. Some stores may have different prices?? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNothing was signed when I did it today. The serum and cream was $21.99 the night cream was $7.99. Some prices may vary by store. Make sure to get a cream and serum so the rebate will qualify. Good luck and let me know how it goes
ReplyDeleteHi, it's me again with another question. I'm nervous to send in my original receipt to Olay's rebate in case it doesn't work. So, I was wondering if you sent in your original or a copy. I'm nervous because after my coupons I spent $43.72 not $50. But, I'm assuming they're not counting the coupons we use. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI am always nervous too. Make a copy of everything just in case. You should be fine. Mine is under $50 after coupons as well. Keep me updated. The $50 total is before coupons. Let me know if I can help with anything else:)
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'll cross my fingers. I did ask Rite Aid if they would take it back with a copy of the receipt and they said no. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to double check. There is a 1800 number on the rebate form you can call to verify. Good luck and let me know what happens.
ReplyDelete