Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What I need to Work on With Couponing and a Great Recipe Site!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



I know I talk about my kids love a lot. I thought it was time to put what I need to do down on paper (or blog). I recently attended a refresher couponing course with Grocery Smarts. (I am a teacher email me if you would like me to teach a class.) I really enjoy the Grocery Smarts program. I use it in my everyday couponing life. One thing the class reminded me is I need to do a better job of creating my menus with what I already have. I have gotten into a bad habit of making menus and not thinking what is in the stock pile. This is what I am going to work on. I was so excited when I stumbled across fellow bloggers website TightWadinUtah (love the name) . She puts recipes with current coupons. How great is that! I have been on her site this morning trying to decide what to make for the week. Tuesday is grocery shopping day. I really need some essential after taking last week off so I could stock up at the Case Lot Sale.

Here a few things I was looking at making this week:

Corn Tortilla Quiche (looks really good)
Crock Pot Taco Soup (love all the stockpile items in it)

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I have it bookmarked and can't wait to cut my budget even more by making the right kind of menus. Thanks Audrey for such great recipes!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog- love it! I posted about Audrey's site as well, over here, along with some other great Utah bloggers with great recipes!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved