Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reminder - Last Day of Just Between Friends Sale

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Today is the last day for the Just Between Friends consignment sale for Davis county! I already went and was able to find some good buys. I bought a few books for my son. (one was on space and he hasn't but it down.) I also bought a marching band set for my daughter for $4.00. (I had taked a really cute video but my 13 month old deleted it when I was trying to upload the video.)

This is being held at the Davis County Fairpark in Farmington. Go here for directions.

The public sale is from 9:30am- 7pm on Friday, 4/23. On Saturday, items will be marked half off from 10am- 3pm.

Happy Shopping!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved