Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Between Friends Sale Sarts Today!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
The Just Between Friends consignment sale for Davis county starts today! I am so excited to be going this afternoon. My daughter really needs some clothes. This event is going to be at the Davis County Fairpark in Farmington. Go here for directions.

The pre-sale events begin tomorrow. New moms, teachers and those in the military can attend on Thursday. Go here for more pre-sale information.

The public sale is from 9:30am- 7pm on Friday, 4/23. On Saturday, items will be marked half off from 10am- 3pm.

I will let you know what I end up getting today. I have been given the thumbs up to take my video camera with me so I can show you what all the sale is about. (if you see a crazy person with a video camera come over and say hi!)

Happy Shopping!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved